Hon Francis Adewale Adetunji commend the quick response of Oyo state fire service as excellent.



I commend Oyo state fire service for their quick response immediately I visited their office about the fire outbreak at Sanwo building, Orita challenge, Ibadan. They brought 2 fire fighter truck and 1 fire fighter van to quenched the fire.

Oyo state fire service have really improved due to their quick response to the fire outbreak yesterday at Oleyo area and today at Sanwo building, Orita challenge both in ward 2, Oluyole local govt.....

I am using this medium to extend my sincere sympathy to the victims that lost their properties to the fire inferno.



I am also using this medium to advice our people to be extraordinary careful on using electrical appliances as we are in harmattan season.

I pray may God protect us and our property...

Signed:
Hon Francis Adewale Adetunji
Chairman OYHA house committee on investment monitoring and state economic planning,
Representing Oluyole state constituency

Comments